Wedding Welcome Gifts
We design, customize, and curate wedding welcome gifts that you and your guests will love!
Our wedding welcome gifts are designed and customized specifically for you and your wedding - we collaborate with you to curate welcome gifts that set the tone for your wedding, that are a special nod to your love story, that incorporate the local culture and vibe of your wedding destination, and that welcome your guests by creating a very special first impression.
We work with makers, farmers, and small businesses both locally and around the world to source products for your wedding welcomes that are unique, special, and impactful. We also source sustainably and use eco-friendly packaging, ensuring that each wedding welcome gift of yours creates layers of social good.
Our Wedding welcome gifts have been featured in...
We specialize and hand-deliver wedding welcome gifts for weddings in Santa Barbara, Ojai, Santa Ynez, Malibu, and Los Angeles.
We curate, design, package and ship wedding welcome gifts for weddings around the United States.
*International shipping not currently available
How it works
1. Inquiry. Send us your wedding welcome inquiry via email. Please include your wedding date, location, approximate number of gifts, budget per gift, and any details of your wedding (style, colors, vibe, etc.) that would be helpful for us to know.
2. Details. We will respond within 1-2 business days with any questions and will set up a wedding welcome discovery call if more exploration is helpful.
3. Collaboration Confirmation. We collect a 10% retainer to reserve your wedding delivery/shipment dates as well as to dive into the creative process for your gifting.
4. Creative Process and Design Confirmation. We source consciously for your wedding welcomes. Meaning, we connect with local artisans, makers, farmers and small business owners to add local culture to your gifts. We also incorporate items that create layers of giving back, create social good, and are environmentally friendly. Once we have a list of amazing and available items, as well as packaging ideas, we will send you your custom ideas to shop through to select your favorites and confirm the design.
5. Final step. We package beautifully and ship within the U.S. or delivery locally (Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Ojai, Santa Ynez). We work closely with accommodations to ensure that your guests receive their wedding welcomes upon arrival or when you request.
About MY RITUELLE wedding welcome gifts
Julie Skon, the founder of MY RITUELLE has been creating wedding welcomes for 10+ years as the founder of Makers & Goods based in Santa Barbara, CA. Now, transitioning this business to MY RITUELLE, Julie is taking mindful gifting to another level by sourcing outstanding products from conscious makers and brands from around the world and creating gifts that celebrate and honor ritual while creating layers of social good.
Wedding Welcome Gifting Gallery