We love working closely with you to create wedding welcome gifts that are unique and special to your style and that spark a first impression of your wedding with love and excitement.
Our wedding welcome gifts are customized specifically for your wedding - we collaborate to curate gifts that set the tone for your wedding, that are a special nod to your love story, that incorporate the local culture and vibe of your wedding destination, and that welcome your guests by creating a long lasting first impression.
How it works
1. Inquiry. Send us your wedding welcome inquiry via email. Please include your wedding date, location, approximate number of gifts, budget per gift, and any details of your wedding (style, colors, vibe, etc.) that would be helpful for us to know.
2. Details. We will respond within 1-2 business days with any questions and will set up a wedding welcome discovery call if more exploration is helpful.
3. Collaboration Confirmation. We collect a 10% retainer to reserve your wedding delivery/shipment dates as well as to dive into the creative process for your gifting.
4. Creative Process and Design Confirmation. We source consciously for your wedding welcomes. Meaning, we connect with local artisans, makers, farmers and small business owners to add local culture to your gifts. We also incorporate items that create layers of giving back, create social good, and are environmentally friendly. Once we have a list of amazing and available items, as well as packaging ideas, we will send you your custom ideas to shop through to select your favorites and confirm the design.
5. Final step. We package beautifully and ship within the U.S. or delivery locally (Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Ojai, Santa Ynez). We work closely with accommodations to ensure that your guests receive their wedding welcomes upon arrival or when you request.
As Seen In...
About MY RITUELLE wedding welcome gifts
Julie Skon, the founder of MY RITUELLE has been creating wedding welcomes for 10+ years as the founder of Makers & Goods based in Santa Barbara, CA. Now, transitioning this business to MY RITUELLE, Julie is taking mindful gifting to another level by sourcing outstanding products from conscious makers and brands from around the world and creating gifts that celebrate and honor ritual while creating layers of social good.
Wedding Welcome Gifting Gallery